someone on here actually has the same kind of tummy as me and she looks beautiful and I started to cry a little because I never see pretty models with my tummy wow
These women are all genuinely gorgeous.
And not in a “Go equality!” way that expands the definition of beautiful and sexy.
They’re just beautiful and sexy as part of the actual definition of beauty and sexiness.
Just because some people have an incorrectly narrow standard of beauty doesn’t mean these women are not beautiful. They are. Their bodies are lovely. Touchable. Desirable. Exactly as they are
It’s just that some people cannot perceive it.
and he never saw marco again
if you dont like Scrubs, youre wrong
Finally. I’m home.
TEXTS FROM CAS
Cas doesn’t have wings anymore. Good thing Dean is willing to buy him things that do
This is what terrifies me about the ocean.
the few times I’ve gone snorkelling this is the most intensely scary but amazing thing about it, the bit where the reef ends and it suddenly just drops off and you cant see the bottom or what’s down there, and you swim over the edge and suddenly your in open water, and you feel so vulnerable like you’re a fish that lives on the reef, and you finally understand finding nemo
you finally understand finding nemo
It’s been so foggy the last couple of days that all the spiderwebs are coated in drops of dew. You don’t realize how many there are until they’re suddenly highlighted like this. I’m actually pretty scared of spiders, but these webs were too beautiful to resist.
The live action of Free! looks awesome
So i have this giant pencil right
I think we all know where this is going.
the amount of people saying that they were expecting me to shove it up my ass is alarming
I gathered a compilation of interesting facts from various books I’ve read:
- It was previously thought that newborn babies weren’t conscious and couldn’t feel pain. So often circumcisions and surgery would be performed without any anesthesia.
- The popular theory with consciousness and fetuses is that the fetus is sedated in the womb. They are bathed in a fluid that contains natural anesthetics and sleep inducing chemicals.
- Locked in syndrome is when a person is completely aware but can’t move any part of their body except for their eyes.
- Using transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS), researchers have been able to induce hallucinations in people, such as making them think they have smelled burnt toast or moved their arm when they really haven’t
- Psychosomatic is when a mental factor produces physical effects. The most bizarre, is pseudocyesis or when one starts to exhibits symptoms of pregnancy even though they really aren’t pregnant.
- The thalamus and prefrontal cortex of the brain are thought to be vital for consciousness
- Your consciousness can only register one item at a time. Sure you can hold a baby and read a book at the same time, but usually one of the tasks will require less attention and be automatic (holding a baby). Think of it this way, you can’t read two books at the same time can you?
SOURCE: Most of these are from "Deciphering How the Brain Codes Our Thoughts" by Stanislas Dehaene
Hope you learned something!
That was my exact reaction when I read that to be honest
oh my god
So I accidentally discovered this picture while i was looking for cute things to crochet and THERE ARE ENTIRE BLOGS DEDICATED TO TURTLE COZIES.
THEY LOOK SO CUTE THEY HAVE NORMAL ONES
THEY HAVE ONES THAT LOOK LIKE FUCKING BOWSER
THEY HAVE ONES SHAPED LIKE ANIMALS
THEY HAVE ENTIRE BLOGS DEDICATED TO MAKING YOUR TURTLES LOOK LIKE FOOD
THE PUMPKIN IS SO CUTE BUT THIS GEM IS MY PERSONAL FAVORITE:
BUT HOW DO YOU CHOOSE A FAVORITE WHEN THEY’RE ALL SO CUTE