my entire experience in high school
nothing is impossible when the pirates of the caribbean theme plays in the background
girl: spank me daddy
me: I am not ready to be a father
Get it together people.
or were you referring to the other black people dressed ” respectfully ” during that time period that were being attacked with fire hoses and dogs? or maybe the ones getting lynched while white people stood under them, smiling and taking pictures?
or was it the ones that stood alongside MLK, dressed just as nicely, that got blown up inside of a church?
racism has nothing to do with how ” respectfully ” we dress. it’s about race.
stop making excuses for them you piece of shit.
Imagine that when you see a city’s skyline, you taste blackberries.
Perhaps you are completely convinced that Wednesdays are light red. If you have experiences like these, you might have synesthesia.
Synesthesia means joined perception.
It’s when your brain perceives one sense such as hearing at the same time with another sense like sight.
The most common form is confusing letters and objects with colors. Someone might associate a plane with a green color.
Scientists believe that it happens when there’s cross-wiring in the brain, when neurons in one sensory over cross over to another.
here are interesting cases people have submitted to me!
fun fact: i have major grapheme-colour synesthesia, mostly with numbers
like 1(but not the word one for some reason) is grass-green (like a prairie green i guess it changes sometimes) 2 is bright yellow, nine and ten are dark greys, and 31 is forest green (i have others but those were the first ones that i recognised when i was little)
as you can imagine, precalc is a trip
I HAVE THIS OMGI think I have it too
My numbers have personalities and genders god damn I’m weird
ONE LAST EPISODE OF FREE
ONE LAST EPISODE OF HAIKYUU
ONE LAST EPISODE OF AO HARU RIDE
ONE LAST EPISODE OF TOKYO GHOUL
ONE LAST EPISODE OF GEKKAN SHOUJO
ONE LAST EPISODE OF DRAMATICAL MURDER
This is it, guys.
This is how the world ends.
Jonathan Safran Foer, Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close
THE TRUTH OF NATIVE AMERICANS BEFORE THE GENOCIDE
Gotta put this on blast.
We never needed a white savior.
I hate this country.
What I learned from this video:
- 100 million Native Americans died at the hands of white colonists
- Instead of planting crops the colonists spent their days digging random holes in the ground looking for gold. They started starving and dug up Indian corpses to eat. They took Indian prisoners and forced them to teach the colonists how to farm
- Native Americans had massive cities with tens of thousands of well constructed houses, intricate water canals and large merchant areas.
- The Native Americans used soaps, deodorants and breath sweeteners while colonists never bathed or even took of their clothes
- There was a delousing policy with the mantra Nits create Lice; nits being Native American babies, so their goal was to kill every Indian, including babies
- In the 1700’s 80% of the Federal Budget went towards eradicating the Native American population so they could take their developed farmland
- Colonists leaders went town after town killing men women and children under the approval of George Washington
- "Pursue Indians to extermination" -Thomas Jefferson
- California governor (1849-1851): “extermination must continue to be waged until the Indian becomes extinct”
The main factor which prevented Native American extinction was the fact they were used for slave labor. The most prized Native Americans were young girls who were said to be valued for labor and lust (that one white dude in your ethnic studies class that says he’s 1/36th Cherokee?)
In modern times children were forced into Indian Boarding Schools whose goal was to “Kill the Indian in them”. It was federal policy. They were beaten if they used their native tongue, they were forced to dress and style their hair like whites
This country was literally built on terrorism and mass murder. White people are savage terrorists.
Until, this is taught in schools everywhere- “history class” is merely a racism propaganda course.
… wow, now I feel like my AP US History teacher went above and beyond in a lot of ways. We spent a fair bit of time talking about the “boarding schools” that … really, boarding school isn’t the right name for them. Forced acculturation centers is a better term. While we didn’t go into depth on our early presidents’ attitudes, he was rather … critical (that’s a good, mild term) of the idea of manifest destiny, and strongly attacked the theft of native land.
I wish every school, every US history student, had a teacher like that. Because he was amazing. He was the first person to really teach me to be critical of history books, and for that I will always be grateful.
"We’re preparing you for the real world"
I don’t meant to alarm you but
the real world has calculators
Eren doodle thingy.
If i’m ever on death row i wanna be executed by some thick thighs